Cat Arms Cat Arms

A little short this time.

HYENAVILLE | Free Ride HYENAVILLE | Free Ride

Was the book a shout out to (parody of) Berserk's Egg of the King?

Late Man Late Man

Nice! Wish it were saying more -- had a point.

Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

This could be fun and I like the idea, but here are the problems.

The speed at which the knife falls is too slow and unintuitive.
The hotspot between the fingers is too stingy.
The speed at which the knife picks up is too slow, so it's impossible to stab between each finger.
The knife does not pass the thumb nor the pinky far enough when the hand finishes each pass.
You can cheat by repeatedly stabbing between the thumb and index and ignoring the other fingers without a penalty. This ruins the fun which is to stab between each and all fingers in a particular rhythm like we see on various TV shows.

"Let me win!" ~Katie Stone Perez talk at Casual Connect

Valhalla Bound Valhalla Bound

Demo has to be completely redone. If you turn it off, eventually you get far enough, but then you don't know what to do because you turned it off because you've already sat through it too many times. For example I kept losing at level 5, turned the demo off, but then I got to the sea king and died because I didn't know what I was supposed to do. The demo could be replaced by arrows that simply say "hit here" and play lose sound effects when you hit the wrong thing. No need to sit through a tutorial for a point and click.

Avizial responds:

This is some great feedback. Let us take a look at the tutorial and see if we can do a few tweaks.

We have gotten some feedback with players saying they had no idea how to play it; however, we understand that the more skilled players might find the tutorial boring or unnecessary. We think a fair middle ground is met with a skip-able tutorial and disabling tutorial outright from the main menu.

We shall look into some possible tweaks :)

Glad to see a player has finally gotten to the sea king god, Aegir! Perhaps we should make his weak-point a little more obvious. Maybe make it sparkle, shine or glow? We will test to see what looks best.

Hint: If you want to defeat the sea king boss, you have to shoot the gem on his crown with a mighty blow!

Thanks for playing the game! We hope to hear from you in our future games.

Writer Man 4 Writer Man 4

Okay. After I bought everything, there wasn't anything left to do. Would be more fun if there were book signings, etc. Not sure when the game is supposed to end ... Also, I don't think the medals are working. Does writing your own title even do anything?

the harbor of oligias the harbor of oligias

Nice horizon and perspective. Cloning and resizing some major objects flattens it a bit.

FEED US FEED US

Nice colors. Pink would look better if extended all the way across.

RPG Challenge - 10 - Druid RPG Challenge - 10 - Druid

Design is a little busy.

ZeTrystan responds: