Don't Cut Yourself Don't Cut Yourself

This could be fun and I like the idea, but here are the problems.

The speed at which the knife falls is too slow and unintuitive.
The hotspot between the fingers is too stingy.
The speed at which the knife picks up is too slow, so it's impossible to stab between each finger.
The knife does not pass the thumb nor the pinky far enough when the hand finishes each pass.
You can cheat by repeatedly stabbing between the thumb and index and ignoring the other fingers without a penalty. This ruins the fun which is to stab between each and all fingers in a particular rhythm like we see on various TV shows.

"Let me win!" ~Katie Stone Perez talk at Casual Connect

Valhalla Bound Valhalla Bound

Demo has to be completely redone. If you turn it off, eventually you get far enough, but then you don't know what to do because you turned it off because you've already sat through it too many times. For example I kept losing at level 5, turned the demo off, but then I got to the sea king and died because I didn't know what I was supposed to do. The demo could be replaced by arrows that simply say "hit here" and play lose sound effects when you hit the wrong thing. No need to sit through a tutorial for a point and click.

Avizial responds:

This is some great feedback. Let us take a look at the tutorial and see if we can do a few tweaks.

We have gotten some feedback with players saying they had no idea how to play it; however, we understand that the more skilled players might find the tutorial boring or unnecessary. We think a fair middle ground is met with a skip-able tutorial and disabling tutorial outright from the main menu.

We shall look into some possible tweaks :)

Glad to see a player has finally gotten to the sea king god, Aegir! Perhaps we should make his weak-point a little more obvious. Maybe make it sparkle, shine or glow? We will test to see what looks best.

Hint: If you want to defeat the sea king boss, you have to shoot the gem on his crown with a mighty blow!

Thanks for playing the game! We hope to hear from you in our future games.

Writer Man 4 Writer Man 4

Okay. After I bought everything, there wasn't anything left to do. Would be more fun if there were book signings, etc. Not sure when the game is supposed to end ... Also, I don't think the medals are working. Does writing your own title even do anything?

i'm SORRY i'm SORRY

I did not get it at all. I played this once on Android mobile and it was MUCH more difficult and almost unplayable. It was much easier on PC, but I didn't really get what the point of the gameplay was outside of playing against your own intuition. However, that's not a new mechanic and the physics? did not seem consistent at times. That being said, I hope that other people do play it. I went ahead and favorited it and fanned you to try and get you some more plays. Some explanation would be helpful unless your strategy from the beginning was intended to be vagueness.

Causality Causality

I think it's interesting. I feel like the gameplay is over designed to an extent, but I'm not a fan of the rewind feature, so it might be just me. I would prefer to click "Go" and watch them bumble around by themselves as opposed to scrolling. At the same time, I get that progressing forward and backward allows you to pinpoint the time in which the tiles need to switch. Overall, I just didn't find it that fun. I think one sentence to place the game in time and story would help, otherwise, I wonder who they are and why they're doing what they're doing.

PUNCH OUT: TomFulp PUNCH OUT: TomFulp

Does Tom actually blam submissions! LOL. Good. I was never good at this game, but I think there were harder levels in the original from what I remember.

Sai Amp Mitch Sai Amp Mitch

Runs very poorly on my machine even though I meet minimum specs. Not sure if it's just me, but I noticed another HTML5 game on Newgrounds has similar problems. I can press "D" on the keyboard once, and they will run for eternity until I press a different key. There are grammatical errors.

TwinBlazar responds:

By any chance, are you using Windows 10? We see that Windows 10 run HTML5 games poorly right now. However, on a Windows 7 machine with the minimum spec above, the game runs responsively and fluidly at 60 fps. I will see what can be done for Windows 10.

> grammatical errors

Could you please point where are they?

Other than that, thank you for your comment. :)

The Suicide Cult The Suicide Cult

Interesting. Once you realize what's going on, you only have to die once to figure out which position to take in each level.

Namlich responds:

Even in hard mode? Well done!

The Friendly Game The Friendly Game

Keyboard controls do not work. If I tap the arrow key, the main character moves in that direction and does not stop. Performance makes the game mostly unplayable. Not sure if it's just me? Liked the art and the music. On the third level, I advanced without reaching the old man ... ?

Grey Level 2 Grey Level 2

Not bad. I didn't really like the art.